Wednesday 21 October 2009

Newest,newest,newest!!!



Well.............I love new blogs they are always exciting!! Should I write shizz about myself or is that boring??


The name is Kayti, i'm 15 and i'm from Glasgow! It is ALWAYS raining and that makes it dull. I can't wait till I leave school perhaps then I will be able to leave here.


My dad has agreed to buy me this bad boy for my xmas!! Check it :)





What would I do without christmas? I would be even more excited but my exams finish just 4 days before it. I'll be a bundle of nerves!




I can't believe I have just discovered the greatness of fake eyelashes!!!! Well mine don't look like THAT but less dramatic. Though for halloween I am tempted to go insane and by Edie Sedgwick style ones. Chic, no?







Please excuse the school tie :)


My friend bought new shoes and they are gangsta!!! Usually I don't like trainers (or sneekers??) but these are amazing. I couldn't wear them (not my style) but she rocks them, what do you think??





Is anybody actually feeling Rihanna's new song?? I'm not really a fan, to me she sounds like a goat but she was dropping a few good tracks on her last album but i'm not really sure about this. If you haven't heard it here it is.
It's my lil brothers b-day tonight, so I think my family will be all over the joint!






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment